Friday 16 May 2008

Night Voices

Night Voices Image
My experience happened about 5 years ago. It was about 1 a.m. one Thursday night in March. I was lying in bed with my partner Lyn just talking in the quiet darkness. All of a sudden I heard an old woman's voice say, "Are you ready?" She then giggled.

The voice was not in my head; it was right there in the room. It was very clear! I immediately asked, "What was that?" Lyn said she didn't hear or say anything. I knew Lyn didn't say it because it was an old lady who said it and it came from a different part of the room. Because Lyn didn't hear it, I started to tell myself I was hearing things. That was that.

Two nights later, Saturday night, We were in bed again, talking again. This time I heard a man's voice. He said the word "excuse." I jumped up and so did Lyn. She heard it, too, this time. I asked her what she had heard, knowing full well what I had heard. Lyn had heard a man's voice say, "You don't need an excuse." Lyn heard a whole sentence; I just heard the word "excuse." We were both lying on the pillow, facing each other. The voice came from just above us, right there in the room.

Lyn's mother is a clairvoyant and who lives 300 miles away from us. She came to visit us on the Friday morning, so she was in the house when Lyn and I heard the man's voice, but she wasn't with us when I heard the old woman's voice.

Lyn's mum has always said that Lyn will follow in her footsteps as a clairvoyant, as she too has the gift (things happen to Lyn a lot), but this is the first time anything has ever happened to me. I know 100% what I heard was right there in my bedroom, both times. If Lyn is the one with the "gift," why did I hear it, too? Why did only I hear the old lady's voice?

I feel that this experience has changed my life a little, but at the same time it's very frustrating as I now need to know more.

The morning after the man's voice, we asked Lyn's mother what she thought and she told us that sometimes she hears things that mean absolutely nothing to her. Now, 5 years on, I still stop and think about what I heard, and it still makes me wonder. Even with a clairvoyant mother-in-law and people telling me how good she is, I was still a skeptic, and after my experience I kind of still am. I need more.

Keywords: meter equipment  ghost hunting quantum  says set haunted  peter had ghostly  smith ghost  fire ghosts  reveal phone reports  ghost caught tape  

No comments:

Post a Comment