Thursday 10 January 2008

The Ghost Of Jim Morrison

The Ghost Of Jim Morrison Image
Back in 1997, rock historian and Doors fan Brett Meisner had his photo taken while at the site of Jim Morrison's grave. It wasn't until 2002 when the image in the background became apparent to Meisner.

"I am not a person who is easily scared by anything. I've kicked more ass than a cowboy and have taken more names than a Census clerk. However, what I uncovered tonight has made me rethink my theory about "the monster in the closet." I didn't believe in ghosts or other "super-natural' things before tonight. While compiling my photo archives for some upcoming projects, my assistant produced a photo of me at Jim Morrison's gravesite in France that was taken several years ago. I looked at this photo before, but I never noticed what I noticed tonight. In short, I am now very confused and possibly scared... " Brett Meisner

Keywords: ghost photo brown  jim picture fake  researchers morrison not  house live ghost  morrison picture not  researchers fake  sallie live  morrison ghost  researchers ghost  

No comments:

Post a Comment